If you need to brush up your derby skills in preparation for the Men’s European Roller Derby Championships, or if you just want to improve, get yourself booked onto the next Rainy City Roller Girls bootcamp – THIS ONE’S JUST FOR THE BOYS!
What you will learn:
- DEFENSE: Building solid walls and formation blocking
- OFFENSE: Getting your jammer through
- JAMMER SKILLS: Juking and dodging hits
- AGILITY: Stepping and jumping
- TEAMWORK: Pack awareness and effective pack movement
- ENGAGEMENT: Blocking effectively and hitting HARD!
- RECOVERY: Counter-blocking and recovering quickly
- … And much more!
The day will round off with a FULL 60 minute bout for bootcamp participants, complete with a full officiating crew, bout army, and jeering crowd!
To be part of said crowd, keep an eye on the Facebook event for this bout and get tickets for just £5 below.
Please note that this event is for male skaters only.
You must have passed a minimum skills assessment and be prepared to sign a disclaimer to take part in this event.
To get tickets to watch the bout only, click here: